I stole this from....everyone.
Honorable mentions: Salvador Cumo/Wuya - These two came close to Dojo/Dinatori. I just think they'd make a sexy pairing. He totally had his hand on Wuya's ass in that flashback. Just sayin'. X3 I just like her with Chase too much, though.
Chase Young/Katnappe - These two have a strong love for cats. I can see it working out. It's just that Katnappe's so much younger than him.
Patty/Tomoko - They're gingers. They're siblings of canon characters. I just think they look good together. But with the large age gap, since Tomoko appears to be MUCH older than Kimiko, I'm not so sure. :I
5. Dojo/Dinatori - I don't care of Dinatori is a dinosaur. These two are freaking adorable. Dojo barely gets any love. Plus, I loved when Dojo's snots helped cute Dinatori's cut, and when they flew around together. The only reason why I would want Tomoko to come back onto XC is so Dinatori and Dojo can have more super cute moments.
4. Clay/Raimundo - I know I love Clay, but.....Claymundo's adorable. X3
3. Chase Young/Wuya - Not only are these two sexy, but they're also one hell of a sexy couple. I hate that this pairing's been replaced by Chase/Shadow. :I
2. Jack Spicer/Katnappe - The way these two interact gives me the feels that they harbor secret feelings for each other. That, and I just love the thought of them being evil together. X3
1. Raimundo/Kimiko - They always have been my favorite. It's just too obvious that they share some sort of connection. It should be canon. Now. Right now. 8I
5. Chase Young/Jack Spicer - It's cute that Jack looks up to Chase so much, but to pair him with Chase? No. Plus, with all the Chack art I've seen, I've grown more and more disgusted with the pairing. People make so many perverted things of them. 8I
4. Raimundo/Wuya - Ever since season two of XS, people seemed to feel that Raimundo and Wuya should be paired. I'll admit that they sort of look good together, but it's just so wrong. Raimundo's just a boy, and Wuya's a thousand year old witch. Besides, they got their own lovers. *cough*KimikoandChase*cough*
3. Dojo/Master Fung - They've made these two so creepy in XC. What Dojo feels for Master Fung is a simple "pet loving its owner" feeling. In XC, they make him seem obsessed with Master Fung, and it is VERY creepy. I mean, it's a dragon and an old man! That's wrong in so many ways! I'm not against gay pairings, but this shipping is just so odd.
2. Chase Young/Shadow - I used to sort of like these two. I mean, they looked good together with their poofy hair and all. Then the "rib" thing came up. After that.....nope. Nope. Incest. Make it stop. 8I
1. Clay/Kimiko - I know there's quite a few ClayKim fans on here, so if you don't like what I put, then ignore it. Yes, I'm aware these two have had moments, but I just don't see them sharing romantic feelings for each other. Ok, maybe Clay might like Kimiko. After all, she's the only girl in the temple. I'm sure all the guys like her in some way. But anyway, the fact that she and Rai are closer, plus Clay's country background, I don't see Kimiko being in love with him. I see them having a close brother/sister relationship, and that's it.
My top 5 OC/Canon pairings (Not including any of mine):
5. Master Fung/Master Ching - I don't think I've seen a single OC besides Master Ching that's paired with Master Fung. These two are a lovely pairing, indeed.
4. Dojo/Su - I LOVE the fact that someone made an OC to pair with Dojo. Best of all, these two are realistic. They don't fall in love right away. In fact, Su can't stand Dojo at first. It's comical doing RPs with these two. I feel bad for Dojo, though. At least Su falls for him eventually, and they have two cute dragon babies. :3
3. Chase Young/Aeris - It's one of the very few Chase pairings I've come across that actually makes sense. Most Chase pairings I've seen involves Chase being thrown with some immature brat that drives him up the wall. Plus, these two aren't always lovey dovey. They make sense. So, Chaeris forever. :3
2. Jermaine/Yasmin - Not only do these two look good together, but they also match well personality-wise. I don't know much on the pairing, but I love it regardless. I can't wait to learn more about it. I also love Jermaine/Sonja. X3
1. Ping Pong/Iris - I know these two are only children, but damn it, these two are just too cute! Iris speaks German, and Ping Pong acts as her little translator. They also play together, and ugh! I can't take it! They're too precious!
It was very hard not to include most of Dani's pairings, since I love ALL of them. I'm sorry to any of my friends whose pairings I didn't include. There's only a few canon/OC pairings in this fandom that make sense to me. Or, I just don't know enough about some, like with Jermaine/Yasmin. Anyway, this was fun to do. I was happy to receive mentions in other people's journals, and seeing so many people say they like Clenai. It makes me feel like I did something right for once.
Master Ching, Su, and Iris ©